Dec 29, 2008

Dead dust

Yes I can see but only in the dark,
Because I turn to dust when approaching the light,
That is my curse, to crawl at night,
To find...to feed...like animal to hunt,

My heart is still beating, it's still worm,
My body is still moving but it is cold,
There is only one thing that keeps me alive,
When the thirst is big enough... I drink blood,

Beginning of dawn, end of the night,
I crawl into dark corner to avoid the light,
I hide...I wait... I begin to suffer,
Light approaching. It gets only tougher,

No faith,no hope and no exit to run,
My destiny is written down,
I need to open my eyes... I must,I must,
Before my body turns into dust,

It's to late for me I am already gone,
I am looking at my ashes from above,
Only one thing for me is strange,
I can see cross and not feel any pain,

As I enter the eternity, through the gate,
I ask myself -"Am I really dead?"
This seems like a better, new life,
I am the first vampire that has crossed the light.

Written by: Heavy