Dec 29, 2008

Soul Funeral

Come tomorrow if I may beg,
And red flowers you may take,
Something terrible has happened,
Please don't cry,
My soul has left me alone to die,

I am walking a dead man's path,
And soon I will see the white light,
Then an angel or devil will come to me,
And decide of my destiny,

I see the light but it is not near,
Suddenly I feel enormous fear,
But I am walking still until I find,
That what I lost...the time,

My site starts spinning, I feel nausea,
I have been circling around and left behind,
My head hurts and I begin to wonder,
Why can't I approach the God with thunder?

Suddenly I can't see and I begin to fall,
I see some characters that are stealing my soul,
The characters are no longer blurred
I can see,recognize, I've been fooled,

Fooled by myself and the Satan,
But when I seen you I was awaken,
You and my friends standing by the grave,
Grave is mine and praised is left....
my name.

Written by: Heavy