Dec 30, 2008

Hate vs. Pain

It is sad and lonely when you are alone,
But even more sad when not understood,
When someone beside you is doesn't care no more,
When the words of promise hurt you good,

Where did you find that person at all?
Was he the consolation that you needed,
I haven't been here because of law,
You have decided to left me bleeded,

Words cannot describe the pain that was there,
Yet I continue to write and with sorrow to describe,
To let the people know I was once here,
To let my soul decide...where to hide,

Ill, stabbed and left to die,
There is no powerful meaning of life,
With sorrow and lust by my side,
I continue to morn my long lost wife,

Yes I am morning to me she is dead,
Everyone is happy, colored as well,
Only me gray walking seeing no end,
Somewhere there is a key from my cell.

Written by: Heavy